Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tomorrow's Wednesday

Which is small group day.  And I'm not going to be there.  I miss them. 

I love it in Virginia though.  Its sunny.  Enough said.  (Did I mention I get to work from home/Panera Bread/Starbucks and get to sleep in because VA is an hour behind KC?)  I also get to do things like go see the official Santa Claus with Dakota (plus Max and Ella).  How cute.  Even if they do cry the entire time they're on Santa's lap.  Still cute.  And I can now say I am very familiar with Polly Pockets and Zingo.  Never a dull moment. 


We'll be home Friday...small group night!  You'll have to forgive me, there are still an incredible amount of boxes scattered throughout the house. 

And then, the Christmas season can truly begin!  (I refuse to leave the KC Metro between Friday and Christmas.  Refuse.)

No comments:

Post a Comment