Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Two Hours Time

Its unnerving how much can happen in 30 minutes to wreak havoc on one's day.  Today is a day like that.  And there's still hours to come!

Morning = Great!  Out of the house, nothing urgent at work, easy, calm, nice day.
Lunch = Double Great!  Business meeting that involved great food, an update on life, and a little homework for next time.
Afternoon = Crummy.  Between two phone calls I've had a guilt trip, excuses, and am left feeling voiceless. 

We all have days like this and they are just a part of life.  Dealing with things we didn't ask for, dealing with people who are just as human as me.  (And boy, am I human.)  I do find it very difficult to differentiate things and put situations into boxes.  I can separate work from life, but anything that is life related, I think of pretty holistically.  And I appreciate that about myself.  The thing that I find crummy though, is when life happens at work.  Ugh.  It just crimps my plans!  And my days.  So now, my life is all in the way of work, and I'm sitting here all huffy and puffy.

I have to say though, I did go play with Jon's new ipod in an attempt to distract myself.  It didn't work.  Maybe I'll just have to go buy one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment