Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another Day Another Dollar

C.O.P. is here again.  That's Avant's Candidate Orientation Program for all those not fluent in 'Avant speak.'  What is this?  Our two week boot camp for all those hoping to serve as full time missionaries with Avant.  My department coordinates and puts on this event twice a year, in January and July.  This is my 5th round of COP and I'm pretty sure I've got it down by now.

I ended Day 1 with some of Al's cooking. (Serious, I gained ten pounds when I attended COP as a hopeful missionary.)  Then, I'll headed home to collapse in a food coma on the couch.  A 30 minutes power nap followed.  So maybe that's why I was up til 1 a.m.?

But, since I didn't complete mess anything up, or hand out outdated schedules, and everyone made it to their interviews, I'm considering the day a success.

How's Day 2 going?  I need caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment