Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

What's for Dinner?

I'm hungry.  Which is weird.  Because I have an huge event next week.  And, if you know me, you know that normally when I get stressed before an event, I lose my appetite.

8:30:  I had eggs and cheese for breakfast - yay protein.  Had half a dozen chocolate nuggets.  Was super hungry by 11:30.  (That protein normally lasts me until 12:30.)
Noon:  Went to Olive Garden for a friend's birthday:  two bowls of salad, five bread sticks, and my entire entree of lasagna.  Hungry by 4:30.  Super hungry now at 5:16, after eating two bite sized pieces of chocolate.
(I just have to say - that lunch is incredibly not normal for me.  Both health wise and size wise.)
6p.m.:  big dinner.  Portion sizes out of control.  Chicken, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, cornbread.  I ate all my food.  Which never happens.  (Josh was a little sad.)
11:30: I'm so hungry I'm considering making pancakes.  But I'm already in bed and this is ridiculous.  Seriously.  I wonder if I can even fall asleep this hungry? 

2 comments:

  1. Jealous about the Olive Garden. Haha, about Josh not getting your left overs....cute post! :) And now Im hungry....lol

    ReplyDelete