Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Relaxation, Can't We Be Friends

My husband tells me he doesn't think I know how to relax. Hmmm. So many implications to that statement. Its true, I do enjoy being busy, and there are times when I find it hard to sit still because there are so many things that need to be done. It comes down to me committing to taking a break from all the obligations, and RELAX. Now all I have to do is figure out what relaxes me. Hmmm. I can think of a few things, but I'm taking suggestions!

Its so important to relax. This I know. And our life is kind of crazy/stressful/full of unknowns right now. We're raising support for Italy, we're living on our Recruitment support, we're both starting classes again in a couple of weeks, we're attempting to sell a piece of real estate, we're active in ministry, and all around we're trying to prepare for ministry and life in Italy ..... So, admist all of this, I must relax.

Btw, if anyone would like to buy me a massage, I'll gladly accept. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment