Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

What if your blessings come through raindrops?

I love this song.  It makes me smile.  Though I'm not really at a place where I can be thankful for the raindrops, I know that someday I'll get there.

Eight years ago, my father died without knowing Christ.  Even at that time, though it was painful, I knew that God would use that experience in my life.  He used that event to call me to the lost and teach me the urgency of sharing the Gospel.

Right now, I don't appreciate our struggle to start a family.  Its the most painful thing I've ever experienced.  But someday, I will see its value.  Someday this experience will enable me to minister to others.  Maybe there is someone in Italy, right now, who is where I am.  Maybe I'll meet her in a year and my story will help her see God's love.

Without the valleys there'd be no mountaintops.  Without the rain, we wouldn't know the warmth of the sun.

1 comment:

  1. Im not great with words but sending you a hug!
    The things you said aren't always easy to remember but are true. God bless you Meghan!

    ReplyDelete