Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

List 3

Weird side affects

  • I'm all itchy. They anesthesiologist said it was a side affect of whatever awesome drug he gave me.
  • My neck hurts. Side affect of having a tube shoved down my throat and than yanked back out.
  • I keep burping. For a laparoscopy your stomach is filled with gas so the organs are more visible. However, they can't take the gas out. So, I'm just the burping Queen. I could out burp the best of them today. Its quite entertaining. I was asleep on the couch yesterday and scared Josh because I burped really loud and high pitched in my sleep and he didn't know what it was.
  • My mouth tastes like dentist office cotton balls on steroids. Another side affect of anesthesia.
  • I get to sleep ALL the time. And watch whatever I want on TV.
  • Great food from great friends.
Okay, so maybe those last two weren't side affects, but they came with the itchyness and burping. I've been so blessed to be so well taken care of. I'm so thankful to all my friends who volunteered to feed us, to my wonderful husband for taking such good care of me every moment, and to my MIL for being there with us yesterday and for doing all those little things. :) Thank you.

1 comment: