- I'm all itchy. They anesthesiologist said it was a side affect of whatever awesome drug he gave me.
- My neck hurts. Side affect of having a tube shoved down my throat and than yanked back out.
- I keep burping. For a laparoscopy your stomach is filled with gas so the organs are more visible. However, they can't take the gas out. So, I'm just the burping Queen. I could out burp the best of them today. Its quite entertaining. I was asleep on the couch yesterday and scared Josh because I burped really loud and high pitched in my sleep and he didn't know what it was.
- My mouth tastes like dentist office cotton balls on steroids. Another side affect of anesthesia.
- I get to sleep ALL the time. And watch whatever I want on TV.
- Great food from great friends.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Weird side affects