Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A First Time for Everything

Welcome!

This is my story of becoming who I want to be. I have all these dreams, desires, ambitions, hopes, and goals that I want to accomplish or integrate into my life. I want to be a reader. I want to document my life completely in scrapbooks. I want to be fit and healthy. I want to be a mom. I want to be financially prepared for what comes next. I want to make lifelong friendships that will survive a five year stint in Rome. I want to finish my degree. I want to become a really good cook. I want to be a blogger. (I promise-I don't usually sound this selfish. I, I, I.) I want to be a Proverbs 31 wife. I want to have a clean, cozy home.

Everyday a new dream pops into my head. There are so many things I want to do, I feel as if I'm just standing still staring at all the possibilities. Just like in the morning, when I stare into my closet. "What shirt to wear?" What direction do I go from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment