Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Under Contract

We accepted an offer today. I think I may still be in shock, its slowing sinking in. Weight is being lifted off my shoulders. There is still the process of finalizing finances and having any inspections done, but we trust that there won't be any problems.

My prayer has been that the farm (the Murphy farm where I grew up) would sell before we went to Rome. I couldn't imagine dealing with the burden of owning it while I was overseas. Taxes, renters, insurance.... The Lord has definitely been in control of the situation, and I believe this has all taken place in His perfect timing.

Thank you to those of you who were praying over this sale. We feel immeasurably blessed.

Celebratory dinner at Granite City? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment