Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lost Routine

I have been to the gym once in the past ten days. Utter fail. No wonder I can't sleep at night. And we've been eating out a lot. (Apparently, we're emotional eaters. I never realized this about myself before.) Last week was VERY stressful (but ended great) and this week has been excitingly emotional. Our routine has been shaken up a bit, which has made it really hard to get back into our gym routine. I'd say that I have high hopes of hitting the gym right after work tomorrow, but... Tomorrow is Thursday, we're going to dinner with Linda and then Josh is going to trivia with Tim. So, perhaps we'll make it Friday. I hope so, because I'm getting flabby. :) I feel flabby anyway. And I honestly a really good workout. Even more than that I enjoy lower stress levels! So, I'm announcing to all your blog readers (perhaps all six of you? maybe?) that I AM going to get back into a routine of working out. Perhaps you can hold me accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment