Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And There's More.

As if my day wasn't eventful enough, here's one more...

Josh and I were both sitting at our desks (there's four cubicles in our office, we sit next to each other) and he says, rather nonchalantly... "oh, there's another wasp."

Are you kidding me?! I looked over, bolted from my chair and ran from the room. I'm pretty sure I was yelling something at this point. Probably yelling for Randy to come kill the wasp, but he was no where to be found. I'm not exactly sure why I assumed that Josh wouldn't kill the wasp. Not that I was wrong, because when I returned ten minutes later and asked if the wasp was still around, Josh just said "I think its over there." He was obviously very concerned about it.

Seriously, you should have been there, I was being ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment